Network for Good offers a top-ranked ‘for purpose’ software solution with a mission to unleash generosity. Our people live by the principle of ‘doing well by doing good’ to maximize the business and social impact for the nonprofits and companies we serve. We're in growth mode - always open to connecting with high performers focused on achieving results.
Current Open Positions
Don't see an open position that matches your experience? Send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Work Here?
2014 employee survey: 93% of respondents said they can make an impact on Network for Good's mission and would recommend a friend to work here.
Describe why you want to work with us and how you can help us Unleash Generosity.
Network for Good people enjoy a "jeans every day" workplace that promotes an entrepreneurial spirit. Other benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision discount and reimbursement
- 24 days paid time off (vacation, sick)
- 10 paid holidays plus a holiday on your birthday
- 2 paid volunteer days
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Commuter stipend
- Fitness center membership complimentary
- The Do Good, Feel GoodTM high