Why work here?
Network for Good is a social enterprise founded by AOL, Yahoo! and Cisco eleven years ago to use technology to unleash generosity. We have a platform that allows nonprofits to fundraise and do online outreach – and companies to launch cause-marketing campaigns. We have about 10,000 nonprofit customers and 15 Fortune 500 clients. We live by our motto: “do good, feel good,” and just as importantly, by our business plans.
We’re in hiring mode, so if you’re seeking challenging work with lots of growth opportunities, all for good causes, then we want to talk with you. People who thrive at Network for Good are those that enjoy doing good in a fast-moving, mold-breaking working environment that’s always focused on achieving results.
Benefits and Extras:
- Casual, collaborative and exciting work environment
- Tremendous flexibility and work/life balance through perks such as leaving around 2 pm on Fridays
- Three weeks of paid vacation as a start with 10 paid holidays and 2 volunteer days
- A holiday on your birthday
- Paid medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Transportation assistance
- Training budget
- The “Do Good, Feel GoodTM” high
Join us for a career that makes a difference.
Want to Work Here?
Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
In your cover letter, tell us why you want to work here and describe how you would further enable us to unleash generosity.