What are the terms and conditions for Corporate Good Cards?
Use of the Good Card® constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- Good Cards do not expire.
- Good Card values are in U.S Dollars ($).
- Good Cards must be redeemed through Network for Good's Giving System.
- Users must make grant recommendations of at least $10.00 per charity selected to receive a grant.
- If a User’s transaction exceeds the value on the Good Card, the User must change the grant recommendation amount in order to use the Good Card.
- Good Cards are redeemable by the User only for the right to make charitable grant recommendations through Network for Good’s Donor Advised Fund, which recommendations are subject to applicable legal restrictions.
- As required by law, the Network for Good Donor Advised Fund has exclusive legal control over a User’s grant recommendation(s).
- If the User recommends a grant to a charity that is not a qualified grantee under Network For Good’s criteria, Network for Good will select an alternate charity to receive the recommended grant.
- Good Cards cannot be used to purchase Good Cards.
- Good Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except as required by law.
- Good Cards cannot be used for gratuities.
- Neither the Purchaser nor Network for Good is responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Good Cards, or any unauthorized use.
- If the Good Card is lost, stolen, or used without authorization, it cannot be replaced.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org